- SUNDAY, 8:00AM Holy Communion, Sung, Book of Common Prayer; in person only.
- SUNDAY, 9:30AM Holy Communion, Sung, A Prayer Book For Australia; in person and live-streamed Facebook, available on YouTube the following day.
- Once per quarter, we welcome all to a single combined service at 9:00am (specific Sundays will be noted on our Home Page).
- THURSDAY, 10:00AM Holy Communion, without music, Book of Common Prayer; in person only.
- CHORAL EVENSONG, 4:00PM The second Sunday of every month, March through November; in person only.
We welcome all visitors to our services. If you are a communicant member of another church, we invite you to receive Communion at St. John’s.
Wheelchair access to the church is through the east door into the Chapel (facing Pacific Highway).
Instructions on accessing the Facebook livestream, even if you do not have a Facebook account:
- Click http://www.facebook.com/stjohnsgordon to open St John’s Facebook page on your browser
- Scroll down to “Posts”
- If you are watching during the livestream, it should be the first posting. If you are watching later, you will need to scroll down through the posts until you see “St John the Evangelist was live” for the day’s service that you wish to view.
- While viewing services, Facebook may ask you to Create New Account; you can ignore this (you may need to click on the “Not Now” button)
You may find it more convenient to access prior services on our YouTube channel, but this is not posted until the day after the live service.