The 8:00am and the 9:30am services welcome all for in-person attendance. The 9:30 service continues to be livestreamed over Facebook. The 10:00am service of Holy Communion on Thursdays welcomes in-person attendance. During Lent, Holy Communion will be celebrated in the Chapel on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:00pm, and Saturday at 8:00am
You may find it more convenient to access prior services on our YouTube channel: LINK: St John’s YouTube channel
- SUNDAY, 8:00AM Holy Communion, Sung, Book of Common Prayer; in person only.
- SUNDAY, 9:30AM Holy Communion, Sung, A Prayer Book For Australia; in person and livestreamed.
- THURSDAY, 10:00AM Holy Communion, without music, Book of Common Prayer; in person only.
- EVENSONG, 4:00PM The second Sunday of every month, March through November; in person and livestreamed.
We welcome all visitors to our services. If you are a communicant member of another church, we invite you to receive Communion at St John’s.
Wheelchair access to the church is through the east door into the Chapel (facing Pacific Highway). The church has an audio loop installed. Those with a hearing aid may use the T switch.
Archived Orders of Service are available below (please contact the church office for additional services, dating back to March 2020).
Instructions on accessing the Facebook livestream, even if you do not have a Facebook account:
- Click http://www.facebook.com/stjohnsgordon to open St John’s Facebook page on your browser
- Scroll down to “Posts”
- If you are watching during the livestream, it should be the first posting. If you are watching later, you will need to scroll down through the posts until you see “St John the Evangelist was live” for the day’s service that you wish to view.
- While viewing services, Facebook may ask you to Create New Account; you can ignore this (you may need to click on the “Not Now” button)